lately, according to instagram

Thursday, 31 January 2013


[ Rose at my sister-in-law's house | My favorite tea; purple rose buds | Pattern on my new pants ]


[ My favorite game; Carcassone | The best gift I ever received | New DIY entrance deco ]


[ Cute page tags I bought | Return flight from Mexico @ X-mas | My homegrown lime tree ]


[ Pretty cups @ my mom's | Deco in my bathroom | X-mas deco over my fireplace ]


[ My son's fish toy | My son's mobile | My new nursing & teething necklace ]

It's been a while since I've made a personal post of any kind & I finally made an Instagram account. Sooooo I thought this would be a perfect time to fill you guys in to my recent happenings & give you the link to my Instagram. Enjoy!!

Lately, my son takes up most of my time. Being a first time mom, I feel like I'm rushing through every day, trying to get everything done. I love my son a lot & he is the most wonderful little being; super friendly, eternally happy & very easy going. But sometimes, I feel overwhelmed; I have a hard time finding balance between being a mom, a wife, and well... doing things for moi. Every day I get better at my new challenge & seeing him grow is the best reward I could ever receive. I am blessed to have him in my life.

Do you have an Instagram account?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top

home | about | faq | advertise | contact
copyright © 2013 xfallenmoon | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: