OOTD: Blue silk

Thursday, 7 March 2013

blue silk and black lace glove outfit of the day

These pictures are from 2009. I don't know why I never posted them. I was going through all my photos yesterday and really wanted to share them. Remember how I told you that lace glove is my favorite accessory? Well here's the proof! Ah!

close up of what i wore

It's a fake tatoo. I totally just drew it on. I thought it was cool. It totally isn't. I still kinda like it though. Lol.

sexy pose in blue silk dress black lace glove and knee high heels
black knee high boot heels

I love my knee high boots. I don't wear them enough.


My husband is home on vacation this week. It's been really nice to have him around. He came to all the mommy baby activities with me & we had a lot of fun as a family. To top it off, today we went to a "Cabane a sucre"; it's a Quebec tradition where we eat brunch as a family and everything is cooked in maple syrup. Well, almost everything. It's so yummy! :)

1 comment:


home | about | faq | advertise | contact
copyright © 2013 xfallenmoon | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: