my very first video

Monday, 24 June 2013



I just made a short video for my "about me" page. I'm really happy with how it turned out; short and simple. I don't know about you guys, but I find it so much fun to watch videos. I'm planning on making more so stay tuned!

Do you prefer videos or written blog posts?

We had planned to go camping with my sister this weekend, but the weather isn't all that great and we were all pretty tired, so we ended up relaxing at home most of the weekend. We also did some shopping and worked on our yard/house. I put some white lace curtains in our bedroom and it looks gorgeous against the baby blue walls. I'm enjoying decorating!

What have you been up to this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Hello Julie :D thanks for this short
    video about you c: I have ideas of
    making a video/vlog but I'm somewhat
    awkward infront of a camera.
    Especially speaking in English :c
    Xx http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ailyn Muhlfeld1 July 2013 at 10:03

    Hi Julie. I do love the ur short video.
    I don't think I can do vlog. It's hard for me talk on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, i would love to see a video of you, even if it's really short. :) i find it helps get to know the real person behind the blog. you're really good with videos, i'm sure you could do something super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ailyn and thanks! :)
    I'm sure you could do one...do you know how many tried this video took me? Like 50 something. Lol. Can you imagine a longer one? It would take forever!! I guess you get better with practice.

    ReplyDelete


home | about | faq | advertise | contact
copyright © 2013 xfallenmoon | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: