liebster award

Friday, 12 April 2013

Last week I received the Liebster Award from Live Colorful. I feel truly honored, thank you so much Elba. (:

1. Describe yourself in three words:
Honest, Passionate, Extreme

2. Do you have a hobby?
Used to be ballroom dancing... but now, with a baby, let's just say I build Lego towers and play googoo gaga a lot. (:

3. Your favorite color is…
Blue & turquoise.

4. Coffee or tea?
Definitely coffee.

5. Where do you find inspiration for your new posts or creations?
My life, Stores, Pinterest, Fellow bloggers.

4. What is your favorite song?
I don't really have one, but I do really love classical music. Oh, and ballroom dancing music (especially samba and chacha).

6. Name three things you can not live without…
My husband, my son and my bed.

7. Do you have pets?
I would love to, but I don't. I used to have a cat, but he passed away. -sad face-

8. What has been the biggest obstacle you’ve had during your adventures as a blogger?
Coming up with interesting content and using social media.

9. What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake. -drools-

10. What season do you enjoy the most?
Summer. I love winter, but summer is so much more fun; picnics, swimming, star gazing, camping... the list goes on.

11. Is there anything that scares you?
Up until recently it was giving birth, but I've done it, and it wasn't as bad as I expected. I guess now my fear is that something bad happens to my family. -knocks on wood-

I give the Liebster Award to:
1. A Girl in Transit
2. Silverbleed
3. Little Birdy Told Me
4. A Runaway Muse
5. Howdy Girl
6. Rosalilium
7. Style Me Thrifty
8. The Happier Homemaker
9. Swirls and Scribbles
10. Passion Obsession
11. Mikaela Rae

Here are some questions for the award recipients:
1. Who is your favorite blogger?
2. Which social media do you use?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. Winter or summer?
5. Who do you admire the most?
6. What do you enjoy blogging about the most?
7. Sweet or salty?
8. What is your favorite snack?
9. What type of blog do you like to read?
10. Where do you go to relax?
11. Cold or hot?

The award rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who gave you the award asked you.
3. Link back to & follow the blogger who gave you the award.
4. Give the award to 11 new blogs (less than 300 followers) list & link to them.
5. Ask the new recipients 11 new questions.
6. Leave comments on the winners' blog so they know about the award.

9 comments:

  1. Congratz with the Liebster award c:

    I prefer tea over coffee! And I love
    cheesecake as well, so good!


    xx
    http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mei!! :) Tea is really yummy too. I actually go through phases, I'll drink way too much coffee for a while, then I'll get sick of it and switch to tea and vice versa. Lol. Right now I'm obviously in my coffee phase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks so much for nominating me! I am so bad at these things. I barely find the time to blog about my regular content let alone fun extra curricular stuff. I'll drop a link to this page though on my next blog post =) Have a nice weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie! Congrats again!!!! I love your blog so much and you are such a wonderful person, it was great learning more about you. I didn't kow you were a ballroom dancer, how cool is that? Xo, Elba :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elba! Aww thanks for the sweet and kind words!! Always nice to hear. :) Yea, I used to dance ballroom, this was one of my first performances: http://xfallenmoon.blogspot.ca/2010/10/my-first-dance.html. I'm not a professional or anything, but I really love it. Do you like to dance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah! I know what you mean. I have a hard time scheduling blogging as well. It's ok with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi julie! thank you for nominating my blog! =) i hope i can find time to response on this award. btw, followed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi aby! you're welcome! sorry i didn't reply sooner, i must have missed your comment. you're totally welcome, your blog is so cute! (: glad i found it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're welcome! you're like, one of my idols, i couldn't not include you!! lol. (: can't wait to read your answers to the questions.

    ReplyDelete


home | about | faq | advertise | contact
copyright © 2013 xfallenmoon | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: