original character pink bunny

| Thursday, 2 June 2011

pink bunny chibi character
This is a chibi art I just finished. Its a new OC. I was trying out Gimp. I found it a bit tricky to use compared to Paint.net, but I'm slowly getting used to it. I'm still trying to figure out all the option... I need to learn to draw faster. More practice, practice, practice. I find line art a lot easier than I did before, and I finally mastered the concept of layers. Flat coloring is no problem. Now to make shading/lighting easier... Argh! I have such a hard time with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


home | about | advertise | contact


copyright © 2015 xfallenmoon all rights reserved | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: