Banana peanut butter milkshake

| Tuesday, 26 July 2011

peanut butter banana milkshake

This recipe is awesome for a quick, complete and energizing breakfast (you could also have it as a dessert). My fiance thought I was weird the first time I made this for him. Now he has it every morning! c:

INGREDIENTS:
1 Banana
2 tbsp of Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup of Milk
milk banana peanut butter

For added nutrients and boost you can add flax and sesame seeds. (:

Blend and enjoy ! -insert happy face here-

9 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh I'm gonna try it!
    Haha your fiance has a good taste then :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! let me know what you think. c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. RE : i bought the mask in venice right before we did the photoshoot actually .. lol


    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah thanks for the recipe, I'm going to try it! could I use a cocoa powder in place of peanut butter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, you could, the beauty about milkshakes is that you can use anything you want. i would suggest you freeze the banana before though, so you have a nice consistency, and perhaps a bit of sugar.

    ReplyDelete


  6. I love this post and your blog so much.)) You have a talant *-)

    I need your help...
    A few days ago I got my Ipad. Do you have Ipad? What programs do advise to download?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! let me know what you think. c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, you could, the beauty about milkshakes is that you can use anything
    you want. i would suggest you freeze the banana before though, so you
    have a nice consistency, and perhaps a bit of sugar.

    ReplyDelete


home | about | advertise | contact


copyright © 2015 xfallenmoon all rights reserved | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: