1. Closed.
2. Closed.
STEP 1: Pick your product.
Dancing Pixel Doll: $2.00 CAD.
STEP 2: Fill in the order form & send it to me here.
Name: [ insert your name here (or gaia username if applicable) ]
Email: [ insert your preferred email here for correspondence and delivery ]
Details: [ give me clear & concise details of what you want - preferably with an image ]
Price: [ insert price here to show me you understood ]
STEP 3: Wait for approval.
Upon mutual agreement I will start working.
STEP 4: I send you a sample.
If you want modifications done, here is where you tell me.
STEP 5: Send payment to major_s_ivanova@hotmail.com & receive your order.
I only accept Gift Paypal payments.
View more of my art in my Portfolio.

CUTEE !
ReplyDeleteand regarding your redness problem.. i think its important for u to identify the cause of the redness (ie. dryness? acne? allergies? etc).. i might be able to help a little if you know the cause of it :)
www.glisters and blisters.com
Oh ehehe I love guacamole! Perhaps its because I am half mexican ;)
ReplyDeletePvdH
www.ThePvdHJournal.com