
PALETTE NAME: Winterized. If you use it, please link back! You can also find it @ colourlovers. I made some free patterns for you. If you use them please credit me with a link back. Click the images below for the link.
Yup, winter has officially arrived.
What is your favorite season?
The grass is green and the weather is mild. I go to sleep.
I wake up and look out the window. Bam! Two inches of snow.
Wow. World. Really?
I have to admit I'm not much of a fall person. The weather is grim and wet and you can't really enjoy the outdoors. No sun for baking, no snow for sports.
Dear winter,
You have surprised me.
But I am glad you have arrived.
Love, x

Ermmm I guess summer? But!
ReplyDeleteI think all season has it own
flaws and beauty c:
xx
http://icepandora.blogspot.com
that's true; even though i'm not a big fan of the in-betweens, i still find ups and downs in each. xD
ReplyDelete