
I'm all about fast, delicious and healthy bites when it comes to party food. For M's second birthday I wanted to make a veggie platter, but it was just too boring for me. So I decided to turn the veggies into simple and original bites sized snacks! Meet the cucumber cream cheese bites. c:
The best thing though is that you don't even have to prepare them ahead of time. All you have to do is slice up some cucumber and put everything in a platter with a knife to spread the cream cheese and let your guests make their own! You could even get creative and offer different toppings. It's almost like a cracker bar but with cucumbers instead. (:
INGREDIENTS
Cucumber
Cream cheese
Dried cranberries

Seriously though, these are delicious. Do you have any quick snacks that you prepare for guests at special events?

On another note, I started to think about Christmas gifts. I know, kind of early, but I'm always late, and this year I promised myself I'd be early! As I was writing this post, I found out that Blurb is offering Canadians an exclusive 25% off photo books until October 31 (using code CANADA25). So I thought I'd turn my recipes into a book and give them away as presents. Good idea no?
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Blurb. All opinions are my own.

Mhmmm yum! I love the combo cheese
ReplyDeleteand cucumber already so I will definitely
love this one c: Xx
Hi Mei! For my next party I'm planning a whole bunch of these with different toppings. It's going to be deeeelicious! :)
ReplyDelete