Hi everyone!
I wanted to come on real quick to let you guys know what I've been up to lately.
The first thing I'm sure you've noticed is that I've been trying to be a lot more present on social media. In the past, I was very sporadic, but I really want to take this blogging thing to a whole other level, so I upgraded my buffer account and started scheduling more social media posts. Life changing I tell you. It's giving me the freedom to work on more super duper awesome things in the background...
Next, I've been working on a free email course about blog photography and I'm so excited about it! It's almost complete so expect to see that around really soon. In order to get that going, I had to start paying for a mailchimp account. I was a bit reluctant at first, but then I figured if I never take the plunge, then nothing will ever happen. There's no way to get away from having to invest a little into your business when it's starting right?
Lastly, and quite possibly most importantly, I got an account with squarespace. I love coding and design but it takes so much of my time that I end up being very unproductive. I have to say I'm very impressed with the platform so far and the customer service is like, un-be-lie-va-ble. Seriously, I've never seen customer service that fast and that friendly. I literally asked a bazillion questions and I thought... they're going to get tired at one point... but nope, not even after I purchased. They're literally superheros.
So what does this mean? Well, I'm working on migrating my site over to squarespace, so this little blogger blog will no longer be updated. If you follow me through xfallenmoon.com you don't have to worry, I'm moving my domain over so you shouldn't lose sight of me, I hope. If you do though, I'll leave a link back right here.
Once that's done, I'll open up registration for my free email course. I'm literally, so beyond excited right now.
Talk to you guys soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment