OOTD: Floral print

Friday, 8 February 2013

close up of nails and necklace

I'm loving the new floral pattern and sheer fabrics coming out this season. Nothing too fancy, more of a casual outfit. Gotta keep it loose for the new mama.

cute flower printed shirt

I don't think I've ever shown you guys this, but my favorite accessory has always been this black lace glove. I usually wear only one; on my right hand. (: I also got this new Egyptian-like necklace last week - totally rad. Another one of my secrets; I'm an ancient Egypt fanatic. When I was 12, I started learning how to "actually" read ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs as a hobby. Speaking of which, did you see the quilt my mom made me for my 18th birthday? Quite a while ago, but still worth mentioning. Because you know... it's awesome, and I love her!

outfit of the day julie claveau

12 comments:

  1. You are such a hip mom c:
    Love the lace glove! Ah!
    I also love your new layout
    of this blog! Really nice ^^

    I use Photoshop to create
    gif. images :P



    xx
    http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top! And I am in love with that necklace, so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. photoshop eh? yet another thing i have to learn to do. it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the floral print! haha yeah I have heard about classes like that to meet people, I've been sort of meeting people at the gym too. But whatever it's just for fun now I'm not having anymore expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's good, im still in the process of mastering the "no expectation" thing. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the necklace! and thanks for dropping by :)

    BLOG

    FOODBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look!

    Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?

    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you and sure! ill follow you on gfc. :)

    ReplyDelete


home | about | faq | advertise | contact
copyright © 2013 xfallenmoon | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: