happy valentine's day !

| Monday, 14 February 2011

heart shaped pancakes with fruit

This is the breakfast I made for my boyfriend for Valentine's day! It was soooo goooood. -rubs belly- nomnomnomnomnomnom.

What would be your perfect valentine's day?
I tag Mei & Fonyl

My perfect Valentine's day would be taking a warm bath filled with pink & red petals with my boyfriend, surrounded by candle light and incense, then exchanging massages while eating cheesecake.

3 comments:

  1. Hello there. Thank you for the tag.
    Those heart pancakes look so yummy.
    I want the strawberries for the toppings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dream valentine would be very relaxing... ^_^
    Stay inlove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgggg so cute pancakes *O*
    And thanks for the tag even tho it's abit late haha ^^" will work on it! xx~

    ReplyDelete


home | about | advertise | contact


copyright © 2015 xfallenmoon all rights reserved | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: