OOTD: Pink shoes

| Sunday, 28 August 2011

sitting on the street in fushia heels
crouching with pink heels

I always wondered why people with awesome shoes don't emphasize them more. I think a good way to do this, is to wear a completely black outfit. This way, all people see are your shoes! Enjoy.

holding pink fushia heels in hand
fushia pink heels

11 comments:

  1. Cute shoes !
    Thanks for pass :)

    http://ilovemyoldlevis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...I want a pair of bright pumps for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are so cute, love the neon pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those red or fushia? Either way, they are divine!! G

    ReplyDelete
  5. G!!! Heeey sweety! <33 They're fushia. I just say bright pink. Eheh. Aren't they though? I went a bit crazy, but I'm happy about it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a newbie to your blog but girl you are working those shoes! ;)

    alissa b
    http://www.alissab.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the outfit, you look wonderful and love the pink heels, so cute! And thank you for your sweet comment about my cheeks haha, i honestly dont like them, make me feel like a fat child that loves chocolate! Haha. Which i am :p Hugs! // Soha Mokdad

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! pink shoes i love it =D am a new follower here, am a big fan of all fashion bloggers, check out my blog and follow me too if you like.. I hope too see more of your post

    http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. G!!! Heeey sweety! <33 They're fushia. I just say bright pink. Eheh.
    Aren't they though? I went a bit crazy, but I'm happy about it. xD

    ReplyDelete


home | about | advertise | contact


copyright © 2015 xfallenmoon all rights reserved | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: