
This is another one of my blueberry recipes. It is really quick to make & turns into an absolutely divine dessert. The blueberries explode in your mouth leaving a delicate, yet sweet mix of melted chocolate & fresh blueberry juice. This recipe is best made with fresh (not frozen) blueberries.
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup Fresh Blueberries
4 Aero Chocolate Bars

First, on the stove, melt the chocolate on low heat, keep stirring so it doesn't burn at the bottom.

Second, carefully fold in the blueberries.


Third, carefully spoon chunks on a cookie sheet & refrigerate.

Enjoy! (:

looks delicious! it contains my 2 fav things lol.
ReplyDeletebtw I got a giveaway for OFW on my blog, you were mentioning about attending events in ottawa so I thought you might be interested!
Ooo that's a lot of chocolate!
ReplyDeletehttp://ninety2wo.blogspot.com
oh my god I HAVE to try this!
ReplyDeletepepperandchips.blogspot.com
YUM these look sooo good.
ReplyDeletexx
share the love? aestheticjungle.blogspot.com
Omg, this looks so yummyyyyyyy, i have to try ^^ And thanks for the comment it wasnt professional, but it was fun anyway, the girls are just beginners and didn't take it so seriously, but they got grades for this:) Mwa
ReplyDeleteoh wow!!!!!!!! that looks so yummy! what a great idea <3
ReplyDeletenatalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
I think you should make a cookbook on only blueberry items HAHA
ReplyDeletethat's a good idea... :)
ReplyDelete