
I looooove sweets, so after being inspired by my friend Mei of Ice Pandora, I decided to craft some cute mini chocolate chip cookies...
1. Gather your materials, the colors of clay you will need, and a piece of aluminum paper to work on as an anti-stick surface.

2. I mixed white with the brown in order to get the color I wanted.

3. Use a toothpick to add texture on the cookies.

4. Make tiny uneven chunks from the darker clay & put them on the cookies.

5. Bake in the oven @ 200c for about 25 minutes.
Aren't these just the cutest? I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, but it makes me want to start making charms for jewelry. c:

So cute!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteOh lordy! These are adorable! so teeny tiny.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
http://shakeshakee.blogspot.com
heheh, yea they are pretty small. it's fun to work with. (:
ReplyDeleteThank you for beeing you
ReplyDelete