xfallenmoon on Etsy + giveaway

| Thursday, 23 April 2015



I am so excited to announce the official opening of the xfallenmoon Etsy store!!!

As I mentioned in my 2015 goals, I've been meaning to start one for a long time. I had so many ideas but never enough time! At first I wanted to sell polymer clay miniature foods, then I thought homemade skincare products might be better, maybe even an original jewelry line. After thinking about all that it entailed... designing, crafting, packaging, shipping and all that, I figured I should probably start with something a little less demanding in terms of time (since it's kind of hard to find any with little kids and a full time job). That's when the downloadable print idea came in. That way, it will allow me to get a feel for running a store, and then maybe have a few different exclusive projects on the side. I'll be sure to let you know if I branch out with any cool new products.

For now though, to celebrate the grand opening of xfallenmoon Studio, I've decided to give away 5 downloadable typographic prints; 1 to each of 5 winners! Yay! There will also be a 25% discount event for 7 days following the end of the sweepstakes, so you can share my work with your friends and loved ones. The code is grandopening25 and will be valid from May 1st to May 8th, 2015. Enter below for your chance to win a gorgeous typographic print like the one pictured below!



Etsy shop opening giveaway


45 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new Etsy shop! That 'there is magic in your heart' print is so ADORABLE! I'm in the process of starting a second gallery wall in my house so I definitely could go for some cute new prints. Great giveaway <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This looks like it will be amazing! What a great grand opening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your talent is amazing, and opening an Etsy shop is such an achievement :) Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Those print look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ Micah David Bella ♥24 April 2015 at 07:33

    This is awesome! The giveaway is open worldwide! Yay!!! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥ Micah David Bella ♥24 April 2015 at 07:47

    Joined!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you and congratulations on getting up Etsy. That is so impressive. Love the prints.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fi Ni Neachtain24 April 2015 at 09:33

    Oh I love that print, the font and the star is so pretty. Congratulations on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. brittany osborn24 April 2015 at 10:01

    I have done an etsy too but mine has gotten nowhere probably because i don't promote it enough... either way you have a great idea keep promoting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your etsy store. I hear you I love being crafty but then to actually make a profit ( jewelry , skincare , etc) it takes so much time and is hard to find the time. Typographic prints are great, they are really popular.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reginia Cordell24 April 2015 at 18:31

    Wow! looks like you're very serious on etsy store, that is good and keep it up the good work, we are here to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an amazing idea. I can see this becoming quite successful. Good luck! These items are a huge hit right now so I feel confident you'll have plenty of customers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulation on your Etsy Shop, wishing you much success! I really like the Sweet Dreams print.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck on your new Etsy Store! The Sweet Dreams print is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sam! Thank you so much. I'm planning on making different products but I wanted to start with something simple that can feed itself. I can't wait to see this new project grow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Chanelle! Thank you very much! I'm trying to make a few kind of magical ones. I don't know, I just want a few different and catchy ones. I can't wait to see how it turns out, I like branching out and discovering more about where I want my brand to go.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Trisha. :) I hope so! I was making some for my home and I figured why not put them up on Etsy for others to buy? I was inspired by Jenny of http://www.maiedae.com/. She's such an amazing artist, do you know her?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carra! I know right? I had these awesome ideas for a jewelry line, but when I actually started writing down my ideas and how I would go about making and selling, from marketing to packaging, I was like... hmmm... Lol. It's not that I never want to do it, but with a full time job, blogging and babies, time kind of disappears quickly. I'm still planing to do it, but I wanted to get the ball rolling you know? We'll see how it goes, I have hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Brittany. Yea, I think the promoting is everything. I'm not very good at promotion either. I'm still learning. I'm no marketting guru, but I'm not going to give up. Did you try a virtual assistant? I was hoping to give that a shot at some point. I wonder if it would help.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Fi Ni (that's a cool name!!!). Thank you so much, I bought the font on https://creativemarket.com/?u=xfallenmoon (affiliate link). They have a bunch of great stuff. If you're into that kind of thing you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic! If you win I'd love to see how you used my print! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahah, I know right? I hope I'm not breaking any laws anywhere... O.O I'm still new to this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Breanna! Thanks so much! For the moment I'm using a font I purchased but I definitely hope to make my own designs in the future once I've practiced my hand lettering a bit more. Have you seen my video tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Karen Marie (wow, that's such a pretty name!). Thank you so much for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Angelic! I'm so glad you find it adorable. I know it's not for everyone but I kind of want my brand to go a bit towards the magical side. Nothing too extravagant, but just a little twist to make life just a bit more fun. I have a whole bunch of other ideas which I'm planning to post later so keep an eye out. Oh, and if I ever get my jewelry line done, it will be with the same kind of twist, you should enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think your'e going to do so well with that type of store. I like what I see so far!

    ReplyDelete
  27. CourtneyLynne Storms24 April 2015 at 22:53

    Good luck with the new Etsy store!!!! I alway order prints fro etsy for my office! I have a wall of quotes and love to switch them up! I may be one of your biggest customers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good luck with your new adventure and love the prints on offer! Thanks for sharing which brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks Courtney! I hope to see you around again! If there's any prints you would like to see let me know and I'll try and make them. Keep an eye out for special discount sales for Holidays and such. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Penny @ pennyspassion.blogspot25 April 2015 at 11:18

    So cool that you are fulfilling one of your goals this year! I wish you much success in your Etsy store. The print is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yay! Congratulations on your new shop. Those prints are super cute, headed over to check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations and good luck with your new store! I really like your print design - so simple, but still elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks Ave! So glad you think so, that's what I'm going for! And also with a touch of magic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Penny! Thank you so much for you wishes. I hope so too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good luck on the downloadable prints business. I'm sure a lot of people would join this one and go for your downloadable prints.

    ReplyDelete
  36. 25% off is a good deal. I'm sharing the post too so hopefully others can see it and take advantage of the sale. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you so much for sharing my work. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is awesome, Julie! Congratulations, love your designs!

    ReplyDelete


home | about | advertise | contact


copyright © 2015 xfallenmoon all rights reserved | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: