i love color: cherry blossom

Saturday, 2 February 2013

cherry blossom color palette
Credit: Photo by Slonecker.

PALETTE NAME: Cherry blossom. If you use it, please link back! You can also find it @ colourlovers. I made some free patterns for you. If you use them please credit me with a link back. Click the images below for the link.

flowers on purple backgroundpurple polka dots wallpaperpurple flower stripes background

I'm having a lot of fun playing with colors lately. I finally have some time to think about how I want to decorate my new house. Yay! I'm really loving the sky blue above. I was thinking painting my bedroom that color with a dark Brazilian wood accent wall. As for the accompanying colors I'm still deciding between light gray, pale turquoise or baby yellow.

FUN FACT: The cherry blossom is one of my favorite trees (aside from the weeping willow). I especially love watching the petals sway from side to side as they fall, leaving behind an inviting carpet of pink fluff. Where I went to university, there were some of these trees by the side door & walking under them always made me feel so peaceful.

What is your favorite tree?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely palette! I also love Cherry Blossoms! To be honest, there was this anime show called Card Captor Sakura and if it wasn't for that show, I wouldn't have discovered the wonders of blogging. And Sakura means Cherry Blossoms. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I LOVE sakura card captor! i also like sailor moon and pokemon. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ME TOO!!!!!!!! But I never got to watch Sailor Moon from beginning to end. Pokemon, on the other hand, just the first series (with Misty and Brock)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top

home | about | faq | advertise | contact
copyright © 2013 xfallenmoon | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: