Blueberry delight breakfast

| Thursday, 8 September 2011

healthy breakfast with blueberries and bread

What kind of quick & easy breakfast do you have?

After a day of blueberry picking and a good night's sleep, family tradition is to make this recipe, which I chose to name blueberry delight. Nothing better than a quick, easy and delicious breakfast!

INGREDIENTS:
Fresh Blueberries
Slice of bread
Milk
blueberries milk bread

Amounts are subjective.

First, mix the ingredients together.
eating breakfast

I like to add a bit of sugar, but you don't have to.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sweet comment,and my easy and quick breakfast when im in a hurry is just slice of dark bread or a toast and yoghurt after.. I so love breakfast its like the most important meal that i cant miss, no breakfast no concentrating in class hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly that actually looks tasty. I'll have to try this out one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blueberries, they're a real super food but so expensive in Malta that I cant even justify them boo!! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple breakfast and actually it looks tasty :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks unconventional but yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww hope you had fun!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there a time limit on eating this?? ; 3 ; I would like to do this but I swear I get all cray cray when I eat even cereal. I eat at a monstrously fast pace so the cereal doesn't get soggy ):

    ReplyDelete


home | about | advertise | contact


copyright © 2015 xfallenmoon all rights reserved | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: